for users of the mobile application "Mobile ŚKUP"
- ZTM – Zarząd Transportu Metropolitalnego, ul. Barbary 21a, 40-053 Katowice, telephone number: +48 32 743 84 37; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- „Mobilny ŚKUP" application – a mobile application for NFC-enabled smartphone users.
- GDPR - Charter of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of personal data, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the directive 95/46/EC.
- ŚKUP card - Silesian Public Services Card, issued as a personalized card or a non-personalized card.
- Who is the data controller of your personal data:
The data controller of the personal data, within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of the GDPR, for services provided by the "Mobilny ŚKUP" application is ZTM.
- Contact to the data protection officer:
You can contact the data protection officer by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
- For what purpose do we process your data:
- so that you can use the functionality of the "Mobilny ŚKUP" application, such as reporting a failure, reporting a complaint, viewing the history of ŚKUP card operations,
- to defend against any claims or pursue any claims.
- On what legal basis do we process your data:
- on the basis of the legitimate interest of ZTM, which is the correct implementation of tasks and services provided by ZTM in the field of public collective transport and improving the quality of services offered in the event of reporting a failure or defending against possible claims or pursuing possible claims (Article 6 1.(f) of GDPR),
- on the basis of the concluded contract for the use of a ŚKUP card (Article 6 1. (b) of the GDPR).
- Who can we disclose your personal data to:
- entities to which ZTM contracts services related to data processing, in particular entities providing IT services to ZTM necessary for the operation of the "Mobilny ŚKUP" application or in the field of electronic correspondence,
- authorized persons, in particular ZTM employees,
- the owner of the grouping account to which the ŚKUP card was connected (for logged in users),
- payment processors,
- the postal operator or courier in the field of paper correspondence.
- Do you have to provide your data:
- to report a failure, you must provide an email address or telephone number. Without providing them, the application will not be considered,
- in the event of a complaint, providing data indicated on the form is a contractual requirement, if you do not provide it, the complaint will not be considered.
- Your rights or your legal guardian:
- access to data (insight, getting acquainted with the data, obtain a copy of the data),
- demand rectification (correcting/updating them),
- erasure requests,
- requests to limit processing of your personal data (e.g. limitations only to storage),
- object to processing of your personal data in the scope of reporting failure or defense or pursuing claims,
- bring a complaint to supervisory authorithy wich is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych (The President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
- How long will we process your personal data:
- the data provided in the complaint will be stored for the duration of the contract, and after its termination in accordance with the requirements of law, min.
5 years or for the period of establishing, pursuing or defending claims,
- data provided when reporting the failure will be stored in accordance with the requirements of law or time of pursuing or defending claims.