for users of the mobile application "Mobile ŚKUP"
- ZTM – Zarząd Transportu Metropolitalnego, ul. Barbary 21a, 40-053 Katowice, telephone number: +48 32 743 84 37; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- „Mobile ŚKUP"/„Mobilny ŚKUP" application – a mobile application for NFC-enabled smartphone users.
- GDPR - Charter of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of personal data, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the directive 95/46/EC.
- ŚKUP card - Silesian Public Services Card, issued as a personalized card or a non-personalized card.
- Who is the data controller of your personal data?
The data controller of the personal data, within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of the GDPR, for services provided by the "Mobilny ŚKUP" application is ZTM.
- Contact to the data protection officer:
You can contact the data protection officer by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com or by traditional mail to the address of ZTM.
- For what purpose do we process your data:
- so that you can use the functionality of the "Mobilny ŚKUP" application, such reporting a complaint, viewing the history of ŚKUP card operations, purchase of an electronic ticket, blocking the ŚKUP card,
- to defend against any claims or pursue any claims,
- so that you can take advantage of the facilieties in the functionalities "Buy and go" and „Report a malfunction".
- On what legal basis do we process your data?
- on the basis of the concluded contract for the use of a ŚKUP card (Article 6 1. (b) of the GDPR),
- on the basis of the legitimate interest of ZTM, which is the defense against possible claims or the pursuit of possible claims (Article 6 1.(f) of GDPR),
- on the basis of the consent for obtaining location data of the user in case of reporting malfunction and „Buy and go" functionalites.
- Who can we disclose your personal data to?
- entities to which ZTM contracts services related to data processing, in particular entities providing IT services to ZTM necessary for the operation of the "Mobilny ŚKUP" application or in the field of electronic correspondence,
- authorized persons, in particular ZTM employees,
- the owner of the grouping account to which the ŚKUP card was connected (for logged in users),
- payment processors,
- the postal operator or courier in the field of paper correspondence.
- When and what data do you need to provide?
- to log in you must enter ŚKUP card numer or login and password to ŚKUP card,
- to report a malfunction, you must provide an email address or telephone number and optionally give consent for obtaining location data.
- to block the ŚKUP card you have to enter its numer or PESEL numer, in the case of foreigners – ŚKUP system generated identifier.
- to make a complaint, depending on your expectations, you must provide address or bank account number and Your identification and contact details.
- Requirements to provide data and consequences of failure to provide data:
- in the event of a complaint, logging in and card blocking, providing the data indicated on the forms is a contractual requirement, if you do not provide them, the complaint will not be considered,
- to use full functionality of "Buy and go" or „Report a malfunction", you need to provide data about your location, without providing it, you will only be able to use the basic functionality.
- Your rights:
- access to data (insight, getting acquainted with the data, obtain a copy of the data),
- demand rectification (correcting/updating them),
- erasure requests,
- withdrawal of consent in the event it was given (reporting malfunction or "Buy and go" functionality), at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- requests to limit processing of your personal data (e.g. limitations only to storage),
- object to processing of your personal data in the scope of reporting malfunction or defense or pursuing claims,
- bring a complaint to supervisory authorithy which is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych (The President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
- How long will we process your personal data:
- the data provided in the complaint will be stored for a period of at least 5 years from the end of the contract or for the period of establishing, investigating or defending claims or for expressing effective objection,
- the data provided in the malfunction report will be stored in accordance with the requirements of the law or for the duration of the determination, investigation or defense of claims or until effective objection,
- location data provided in the scope of the "Buy and go" functionality will be processed for the duration of the request and will not be stored,
- the location data provided in the scope of the malfunction report functionality will be obtained and provided with the report, stored until the consent is withdrawn or the malfunction report is considered.